Friday, January 28, 2011

I force Boyf to hug it as he always throw it far far away -.-

Good morning !
Is Friday ! Ohmy ! Finally god answer my prayers !! ><
Accompanied Adeline Darling, Martin and Boyf to Jian Dao Jian for their supper, I didn't even touch a single bite . xpp Good right =)

Left Boyf this morning and again I felt so reluctant to leave . Lol ! I just simply loves his smell so much =D After I reached my office, I started to drink the milk powder as usual . Afterwhich, I had another cup of plain water but I guess I have drank too much water until I went to the ladies and vomitted -.-'' See, later Boyf sure say I don't know how to take care of myself . Lol !

Boyf is working in the afternoon shift tomorrow but too bad, his Girlf me have to do my nails tomorrow morning thus I can't accompany him till he wake up lerh =/ Anyway, We got plenty of time during LNY .


I can feel we are getting closer and closer but as long as you don't make me angry, I will be sweet and lovely to you . When I look at YOU, I just feel like hugging you tight and kiss you real hard . I feel that I'm getting more and more easy on you . I'm much more easy to coax compare than before . Don't you agree ? Baobei, I love you . Muacks !




No comments:

Post a Comment