Wednesday, January 26, 2011


Well well well . I'm showing Boyf my attitude again . I don't know why I just loves to talk back to him and loves to play hard with him . I likes the way he coax me, loves it when he hugs me and says I am the one he most love and will hold on me till the end .
Yesterday, he used 10 bucks to catch a bearbear for me . LOL ! Imma happy but he is just too haolian larh . Cannot praise him derh, once you praise him, he will fly up to the sky . Cannot stop praising himself how good he is . LOL ! Superb thick skin .
Three months gone and the fourth is approaching soon . My love has increase out of my control, I just feel happy to see him, smell him and kiss him . I always feel reluctant to leave for work on every morning .
His smell makes me wonder . I loves his hugging and hot kiss !

No comments:

Post a Comment