Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Manage to fork out some time to update my blog . LOL !



Is Tuesday ! I'm late today Don't ask me why . Haha ! But Boyf knows why .



Somehow, I feel I'm really too complicated and serious and that's when quarrel occurs . Couldn't control my emotions and feelings, tend to take everything too serious . Like what Boyf always said, take it easy man . I'm trying to and I really mean it .


I don't really know what's going with me actually . Paranoid is what I could say . Anyway, I'm tired to be bother-ed so I shall take everything easily and calm myself down . Cheer up Joanne ! I know you can !

I know I have hurt you . I didn't mean it . I know you are still the best and will be there for me but still I realised you are not the one I'm actually looking for . I know my life could be wonderful if I be with you . I know you will definitely give me the best that you can . At least, you have been doing so for the past one year . But still, you deserve someone better than me . Thanks for everything that you have done for me . I'm grateful to have you with me in the past .

No comments:

Post a Comment