Monday, January 31, 2011


Is Monday and 2 more days to Lunar New Year . Well, I gave Boyf attitude again yesterday and seriously I don't mean it >< Is it because I felt unsure that's why I'm a bit paranoid ? I guess so .

Early in the morning, Boyf's mummy gave me bread for my breakfast . That's so sweet of her, isn't ? I love her, she is a cute and good mummy =)

Is raining again and I feel so reluctant to work . But I think even it is not raining, I would be feeling the same also .

I'm eyeing on the Samsung Dual Camera, it cost 449 bucks . Shall I or not ? Argh but Jeffrey said this is not my priority . I shouldn't get it . I understand him, as long as it is related to money $$, he is not gonna allow me . But, I know his concern to me =)






I still remember . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment