Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm seeking for your permission to be with me, forever .



Good morning !
I've been with Xian Ming these few days, he said he will feel secure when he see me sleeping beside him . He said he the more he see me, the more he can't live without with . Don't know is it true or not, he loves to sweet talk as it is free . LOL !

I love it when he piggy back me . Ohya, he bought me a helmet as our first Valentine Present . But I didn't get anything for him, he knew I'm broke . >< I love it when he is so understanding =)

Also, we will be travelling to Genting next weekend . Though it is just Genting but still, this is our first time and I believe that there will be more places for us to travel to in our future .

I have to admit, from his actions . He is getting to dote me more and more but I don't know would all these last or not . He asked me to control him as he can't control himself . LOL ! Teo Hian Ming, don't regret because I'm going to take your words for that .

Xian Ming, I'm loving you deeper and deeper .

No comments:

Post a Comment