Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Complicated, Confused .

I started to doubt on myself . I knew what I want and I knew I shouldn't do it as what I think . I gonna let everyone down if i'm going to it in my way . I'm confused, really . Everyone is telling me the same things over the years and I already expected that to happen but should I follow my heart ? Can I trust it one last time and start over again ? I don't know, really don't know . If only I could turn back the time and choose it all over again . Everything that related to it affected me . I knew I should step back but still I got myself involved . What the hell am I doing . I starts to wonder all my decision in my life . A simple life that I wish for is seems to hard to reach . Time will prove one day and I believe that is when I have to make my choice at that time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment