Friday, February 25, 2011

Turn me on with your kiss


Is Friday and the last lesson of my CHRM, I will be having 2 major exam and is over ! HUSH ! Until now, I'm still thinking shall I take the Full Time Diploma and work part time ? Tsktsk, Xian Ming said he will support me on whatever decision that I make . Of course, it won't affect him anyway . LOL !


My advisor, Jeffrey . He said that it would be better if I could clear my debts before taking up the Full Time Diploma . He is right and I'm aware of this also but is not as easy as what we said . I'm trying hard now . Too many debts to be cleared . Shag larh !


Work have been getting more and more busy, I have no time for myself . Also, I'm having stomach cramp . You guys should know why right .


Weekend is approaching but I got no elsewhere to go when Xian Ming is working . Imma so bored to waste my weekend at home and Xian Ming have warned me to stay with him during weekend . Lol !


Off to get started another busy day of mine . Goodbye !

No comments:

Post a Comment