Thursday, February 10, 2011

Same place but with a different person . LOL !


Lunar New Year Holiday is over ~! I am so sad about it . Now, I really know how to handle my emotion . So long as I don't take it too serious of his words and I will be fine . I guess I took his words seriously at all times and that's why we always end up quarrelling . So, now whatever he says, I will not COMMENT until one day he can prove me wrong if not I'm not going to take his words seriously ever again .

As for my diploma, I have decided to take up the Full Time Diploma which is going to takes me 12 months to complete it . A shorter path and an excuse for me to take a rest . So, the first priority that I have to do is to SAVE SAVE SAVE !! I need a lot of money when I'm not working . No shopping anymore . Thanks to Jeffrey, he is a very GOOD ADVISOR ! He teach me, we need to give up something in order to make another success . I loves this sentence, is true . I have to know what are my priority and go for it . I shouldn't be so short sighted .


Last but not least, I'm tired !

No comments:

Post a Comment