Monday, February 14, 2011

my feeling is like the dead rose

Is Valentine's Day . No special feeling on this particular day . A simple sentence that came out from your mouth could be so hurt to me . Thanks to you, I have realised how deep I actually committed and how serious I was . I will digest what you have told me and will adapt it soon  . No worries, I will overcome it very fast . Don't assume I will be like them . Afterall, love is not everything .

I do believe that memories will be presented down in our brains and cannot be erased, the only thing we can do is to leave it aside and move on . But if you were to allow your past to affect your future then you are not ready to move on yet . Everyone should make an effort to build up your future and not using your new memories to overlaps your old memories . Is hurt when you are bringing your future back to your past .



I guess, we still don't understand each other .



No comments:

Post a Comment